Handgerðar sápur komnar til að vera. Við gætum fyllstu varúðarráðstafana þegar við gerum sápurnar, notum anti-bacterial ilmkjarnaolíu Cypress og snertum þær aldrei þess vegna vefjum við þær í pappír beint úr mótunum.
Við erum með mjög góða hvíta Shea butter sápu sem er SLS og SLES frí. Einnig með ilmkjarnaolíu, fyrir góðan náttúrulegan ilm. Hún freyðir mjög vel. Fyrir bæði kyn og hentar vel börnum af því hún er mild.
Sápurnar eru góðar í sturtuna af því þær gefa húðinni næringu “body butter” með Shea hnetusmjöri. Það eykur virknina að nota það með vatni.
Sápustykki endast lengur og þessi leka ekki í skálarnar.
“Shea butter is typically used for its moisturizing effects. These benefits are tied to shea’s fatty acid content, including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids”
Það er mikilvægt að halda húðinni hreinni og sérstaklega svitaholunum. Ef þær stíflast getur það valdið hrukkum. Húðin andar gegnum svitaholurnar. Gott að nota með vatni.
Mýkir húðina mikið og gefur henni raka.
Hinoki japanskur cypress
Kröftugur ilmur en í góðu jafnvægi, hæfir jafnt konum sem körlum.
“Cypress essential oil benefits are profound for healing, but the first thing many notice is the amazing fragrance.”https://naturallivingfamily.com
Open pores versus clear pores Despite the prevalence of products promising to “open pores,” it’s important to remember that they’re already open. Steamy facials may make you feel as if you’re opening up your pores but in essence, what you’re really doing is cleansing your pores of oil, dead skin cells, and debris. While skin doesn’t technically breathe the way our lungs do, it does require open pores to keep you cool and to eliminate dead skin cells so that new cells can grow. Healthline
“Skin is the largest organ of the body. It contains millions of pores, even if most of them are not visible to the human eye. All of these pores are open, allowing the skin to “breathe.” Each pore contains a hair follicle. Each pore also contains sebaceous (oil) glands that make an oil called sebum”. https://www.healthline.com/health/open-pores
Fair Trade and more to come. The raw Shea Butter is manufactured by a woman’s co-operative that is committed to empowering local women in West Africa.
The bars go deeper into the skin and are not instantly washed away.
What is mango butter good for?
“Similar to cocoa butter, mango butter is an effective moisturizer and may help soften your skin. The abundance of Vitamin E and Vitamin C in mangos may help protect your skin from environmental stressors like sunlight, pollution, and even blue light from screens. These stressors can lead to damage and premature aging”.
“While mango butter is softer than Shea and cocoa butter, it contains more fatty acids making it a more intense moisturizer. It has little to no odor and being rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, it helps ease dry skin conditions and slows down degeneration of skin cells”.
What is cocoa butter good for?
“Cocoa butter is a decent source of vitamin E, which benefits your body in many ways. Vitamin E supports vision, reproduction, and the health of your brain, skin, and blood. Cocoa butter contains a high amount of fatty acids, which make it well-suited as a primary ingredient in skin cream”.
How do you recognise sulphates?
There are many kinds of sulfates. The most common ones are:
- sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS),
- sodium laureth sulphate (SLES),
- ammonium lauryl sulphate (ALS)
- Health: SLS and SLES can irritate eyes, skin, and lungs, especially with long-term use. SLES may also be contaminated with a substance called 1,4-dioxane, which is known to cause cancer in laboratory animals. This contamination occurs during the manufacturing process.
- Environment: Palm oil is controversial due to the destruction of tropical rainforests for palm tree plantations. Products with sulfates that get washed down the drain may also be toxic to aquatic animals. Many people and manufacturers opt for more environmentally friendly alternatives.
- Testing on animals: Many products with sulfates are tested on animals to measure the level of irritation to people’s skin, lungs, and eyes. For this reason, many oppose using consumer products that contain SLS and SLES.
Hvít sápustykki sem freyða vel
Hafðu samband ef vilt meiri upplýsingar eða kaupa firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 00 354 775 2545